Monday, July 27, 2009

Get in the fuckin' sack

Science knows it doesn't know everything; otherwise, it'd stop. But just because science doesn't know everything doesn't mean you can fill in the gaps with whatever fairy tale most appeals to you...Right now I would take homeopaths and I'd put them in a big sack with psychics, astrologers and priests. And I'd close the top of the sack with string, and I'd hit them all with sticks...And when someone asks the big questions - I don't know what happens after a I die, or what happens when my loved ones die, or how do I stop myself from dying - the big questions and they give you a nice bullshit answer and you say 'Well, do you have any evidence for that? and they say "There's more to life than evidence". Get in the fucking sack.
-Dara O'Brian



2 comments:

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Hmmm... Maybe this can save thy indelible soul. Seeing as this is only our finite existence, I won’t be long. Shall I see you in Heaven, lovely girly? We’ll have a tonOfun for the length and breadth of eternity, where we’ll have a cumulative, effusive euphoria; a BIG-ol, kick-ass, rock-solid, party-hardy for many eons celebrating our resurrection, nekk’n and luuuv’n, drink’n and dancing, full-throttle, mind-blowin, bawl-bustin, drill-baby-drill, virtual reality, baby; on earth, grrr, we have whorizontal taxes - the death of U.S. Upstairs, however, we can fly: like a true, major’s child, we were born 2B wild [literally! Pop was USAF!! I’m so funny, I’m all over it like white-on-rice] God bless you. Love you, doll. See ya soon where, if you wanna, I'll be thy faithfull servant forever. Groovyishusness.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

AnAtheistExistence! WooHoo!! Then, you croak... Whoops...